- Contact Forest City and tell them to stop honoring Benjamin Stapleton with their branding.
- Contact your Denver and District 8 elected officials to make public declarations in support of discontinuing our formal association with this hateful history and legacy. This includes the Stapleton Recreation Center and Stapleton Drive N & Stapleton Drive S (goal letter “P”).
- Contact the leadership at DSST Stapleton High School and DSST Stapleton Middle School to request that they remove the name.
- Contact the members of the Stapleton United Neighbors (SUN) Board of Directors and urge them to move immediately to remove their formal association with the Stapleton name.
- Contact Executive Director of the Master Community Association (MCA), Keven Burnett, and request that they remove the name.
- Contact the Stapleton Development Corporation (SDC) and request that they remove the name.
- Contact your Stapleton Master Community Association (MCA) delegate (or all the delegates), the Stapleton Foundation for Sustainable Urban Communities, and the Stapleton Citizens Advisory Board (CAB) (and all those listed above) ask that they take a leadership role in changing the name and that they remove the name from their organizations.
Sign Our Petition
Suggest A Name
Rename St*pleton for All does not directly or indirectly participate in, or intervene in, any political campaign on behalf of or in opposition to any candidate for elective public office (IRS 501c3 Restrictions).