We are so happy that you will be participating in our Expo!
Please complete the form, below, by Monday, March 19th! Here are some other things to consider:
- You may arrive and set up your booth as early as 4 PM. Please have booths completely set up no later than 4:50 PM, to avoid disrupting the Educational Forum.
- If you need to reach the event team, day of, call Genevieve at: 303-909-8169.
- Tables must be dressed. Plain white plastic table covers will be provided to you, if necessary.
- Attract the attention of participants with your organization’s banner or other promotional materials.
- Promote the event on your website, via social media, etc. The higher the attendance, the more you can spread the word about the work you are doing and recruit support!
- Share our Facebook event
- Share the event website
- Print and distribute our event poster
- Talk to members of your organization and encourage them to spread the word and attend the event, themselves, to direct attendees to your booth.
- Have a plan for the event related to your message and how attendees can get involved to support you.
- Consider bring marketing materials, sell logo-gear, etc. to support your cause.
- Gather information from attendees, so you are able to follow-up with them after the event.